Close Menu

Room Change

Residence and Greek Life will consider a room change request when there is an extenuating circumstance that will negatively impact the well being and success of a resident due to the environment they live in. In that case, a resident must meet the criteria herein outlined, provide the necessary documentation, and complete this form.
Emergency situations are an exception and you should find your RA or go to your CDA for emergency circumstances.

If you are experiencing a roommate conflict, please schedule a time to discuss the issue with your Resident Assistant (RA) or Residence Hall Director (RHD).