Welcome to Illinois Tech!
Way to go! You’ve made the best choice in choosing to attend Illinois Tech! Now that you are an Admitted Student, complete your Housing Preferences Form, this is a separate application from admission to Illinois Tech.
When you click “Apply Now”, you’ll be redirected to a portal where you should log in with your IIT login credentials. Make sure that you have already logged into your email to change your password prior to submitting your application. Select “Apply for Housing” to access the application. Select the application that you wish to apply for and be sure to follow all the steps and complete the entire form!
A few helpful housing tips:
- Once you’ve been admitted to Illinois Tech, you’re ready to apply for housing. Apply as soon as you are admitted to Illinois Tech!
- Building and room assignments are based on the date of the housing contract (not the university application), so the earlier you apply, the better.
- Illinois Tech has a first-year residency requirement and on-campus housing is guaranteed for all first-year students. It is our goal to offer housing in some capacity to everyone who seeks it.
- Have your Illinois Tech issued username and password ready to enter the online application. You should have received information on how to access your email when you were admitted. For help obtaining this information, contact the OTS Help Desk.
- Be sure to review the housing rates, residence hall options, and details of the contract before submitting your application.
- For our Hawks who are married, in domestic partnerships, or have dependent minors living with them, we have Student Family Housing available to you in Carman Hall.
Change of plans? Make sure that you officially request to cancel your contract early as you may be subject to a cancellation charge if you wait too long.
2017-2018 Academic Year Housing Contract
The 2017-2018 Academic Year Housing Application is available for you to submit on MyRoom.
The 2016-17 Move-In Guide is also available online.
Room Reservation Materials
Residence and Greek Life works hard to provide residents with the information they need to select the right meal plan and room type for the 2016-2017 school year.
- 2016-2017 Room Rate Sheet
- 2016-2017 Room and Board Contract Terms
- 2017-2018 Room Rate Steet
- 2017-2018 Board Rates
- 2017-2018 Room and Board Contract Terms
Information about contract cancellation is available here.
Upon submitting your contract, you should get an email from email@example.com confirming your application has been received. You will receive additional updates in May and June about your room placement.
Questions or Assistance
Should you have questions or need assistance during the Room Reservation process, please contact Residence and Greek Life by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 312-567-5075.