- What are IIT's policies on graduate grades?
- When will I receive my grades?
- Can I get my grades over the phone?
- I am unhappy with my grade, who do I contact?
- What happens if I retake a course?
What are Illinois Tech's policies on graduate grades?
See the appropriate section of the Graduate Bulletin.
When will I receive my grades?
You can check your transcript via your secure account at Illinois Tech's portal myIIT.
What happens if I retake a course?
If you are taking the course to improve your cumulative GPA, you must file a Graduate Course Repeat Request. A maximum of two course repeats are allowed during a graduate program of study. If you are on academic probation, the G702 Probation Contractincludes a course repeat section. You must file the G702 each semester but you should only include the repeated course in the contract for the semester in which you plan to repeat the course.