Our Resources page contains beneficial tools, websites, and tips to help make each student’s collegiate financial experience less daunting and more affordable!
- Changes to FAFSA 2017-18
- FAFSA UPDATES Q&A
- Early FAFSA (video)
- The Truth About Financial Aid (video)
College Prep and Financial Aid Resources
The following resources will help you understand the financial aid process, eligibility and common misconceptions. Read ahead to be prepared!
understanding Financial Aid
- College Prep Checklist
- Guide to Federal Aid 2017-18
- Eligibility for Federal Aid
- Myths about Financial Aid
- The Financial Aid Process
- Overview of the Financial Aid Process
- Types of Federal Aid
- Responsible Borrowing (Student Loans)
- Repaying your Student Loans
- How to Manage your Student Loans
The resources below are available to help you and your family apply for FAFSA as well as guide you through some of the most frequently asked questions and recent changes.
Completing the fafsa
- The FAFSA Process
- What is an FSA ID?
- Who is my Parent?
- Determining my Parent (Q&A)
- Dependent vs. Independent Students
- How to Use the Data Retrieval Tool (DRT)
- How to Create an FSA ID
- FAFSA and FSA ID Tips for Parents
- How to Fill out the FAFSA
- Determining FAFSA Dependency
- After the FAFSA: What Happens Next?