Our Resources page contains beneficial tools, websites, and tips to help make each student’s collegiate financial experience less daunting and more affordable!
College Prep and Financial Aid Resources
The following resources will help you understand the financial aid process, eligibility and common misconceptions. Read ahead to be prepared!
- College Prep Checklist
- Do you need Money for College (Pamphlet)
- Eligibility for Federal Aid
- Myths about Financial Aid
- The Financial Aid Process
The resources below are available to help you and your family apply for FAFSA as well as guide you through some of the most frequently asked questions and recent changes.
Updates to fafsa
Completing the fafsa
- The FAFSA Process
- What is an FSA ID?
- Who is my Parent on the FAFSA?
- Who is my Parent on FAFSA Q&A
- Dependent vs. Independent Students
- How to Use the Data Retrieval Tool (DRT)