If our office requested a form on your behalf, you’ve come to the right place! All forms should be emailed, faxed or dropped off to our office once complete.
If you are looking for forms for the 2016-17 academic year, please email our office.
Document Best Practices
- Email is preferred.
- Matriculated students should email from their hawk email account.
- All documents submitted electronically should be submitted in PDF format.
- If submitting multiple pages of one document electronically, merge all pages into one PDF file.
- For your privacy, we encourage all documents to be encrypted.
Appeals are reviewed on a semester basis and should be submitted by each term deadline.
- Summer 2017: Friday, July 14
- Fall 2017: Monday, November 6
- Spring 2018: Tuesday, April 3
Satisfactory Academic Progress Ineligibility Appeal Form (2016-2017 academic year)
Satisfactory Academic Progress Ineligibility Appeal Form (2017-2018 academic year)
Additional Information of Income
Dependent Verification Worksheet
High School Completion
Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose*
Income Verification (Parent)
Income Verification (Student)
Independent Verification Worksheet
Tax Return Transcript Request (Online request form. Requests processed instantly.)
Tax Return Transcript Request Form (Paper request form. Use Option 6a. Requests processed in 3-5 weeks.)
*This form must be completed in person. Please call our office at 312.567.7219 to schedule an appointment.