This year, the Career Services office is introducing a new program for successful students attending the Career Fair to set themselves apart to employers. The VIP Program is a great for students to be well prepared for the career fair and also benefit from that preparation.
What is the VIP Program?
- By completing the requirements below, you will receive VIP designation at the Career Fair to set yourself apart to employers
- Additionally, your resume will be added to an exclusive resume book given to all recruiters
VIP Program Requirements Checklist:
- Resume submitted and approved on Jobs4Hawks
- Attendance at least one workshop OR individual appointment with a career coach
- Complete the employer research for, located in the document library in jobs4hawks. Once complete, upload it as an “other” document and label it “Career Fair 2016 Employer List”
- Recorded video on InterviewStream of your introduction to employers at the Career Fair
- Login to interviewstream.com
- Select conduct an interview → Take premade interview → Career Fair Prep - VIP Requirements
- Record introduction and share it with us
Find out more here: bit.ly/2cmHqCc