On-campus interviewing (OCI) is an effective vehicle that employers can use to interview and hire Illinois Tech students and alumni seeking full-time, co-op, or internship positions. To make a reservation, please follow the below procedures on the Jobs4Hawks site. The earlier we receive your request, the easier it will be for us to accommodate your needs.
- Log in to Jobs4Hawks, our robust, Symplicity-powered database.
- Click the On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) tab in the top banner.
- Select Request a Schedule.
- Complete request form. (Note: You can choose up to three dates—your first choice plus two alternate dates.)
- Receive confirmation from Career Services staff member within 24 hours.
If you do not see the On-Campus Recruiting tab, you can request access by emailing email@example.com with your information.
- Companies may choose an open call session for candidates based on their criteria.
- Companies can pre-select the candidates they choose to interview through the Jobs4Hawks link or by receiving vetted resumes.
- Our office does not provide academic transcripts. Students must request transcripts from the university. If you require transcripts at the time of the interview, please indicate that on your form and the students will be notified.
Our office is housed in Hermann Hall, which opens at 8:30 a.m. Interviews may be held:
- Monday–Thursday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
If your company prefers to use its own schedule, please check the appropriate box on the registration form.