Close Menu

Student Organization Travel

Student organizations can receive money to travel to conferences and competitions. Here are some tips and guidelines to help make your travel process an easy one!


The finance board will only cover a percentage of your travel, so start fundraising early to cover the remaining amount! Once you have received funding, you must reach out to your Campus Life liaison. When requesting air fare, please complete this form and send it to

Domestic Travel

  • You must apply for funding for travel, one semester in advance.
  • You must meet with your Campus Life liaison at least six weeks prior to your travel.

International Travel

  • You must apply for funding for travel, two semesters in advance.
  • You must meet with your Campus Life liaison at least two semesters prior to your travel.

Campus Life Travel Behavior Agreement

You must be logged into HawkLink for this form to work. Every member that is traveling must complete the Campus Life Travel Behavior Form.

To access this form without using the above link, log into HawkLink. Go to the Campus Life page, click on Forms, and select the Student Organization Travel Behavior Agreement.

Risk and Release Waiver

Every member that is traveling must complete the Assumption of Risk and Release form and bring it to their Campus Life liaison.

Dean of Students Travel Form