Close Menu


Access, Card, and Parking Services coordinates snack and beverage vending for Mies (Main) Campus.  Check out our Campus Vending & Dining Map for locations. 

Campus Vending & Dining Map

Vending and Dining Map

Service & Refund Requests

For cash transactions, refunds may be requested by visiting us in Hermann Hall, Room 201. General service requests, as well as requests for TechCash refunds, email

Contact us at 312.567.8968 or with general questions or concerns.