TechCash is the university's campus-card program in which you can store funds on your HawkCard ID for on-campus spending. Family and friends can make deposits for you online using your ID number without logging on to your account.
TechCash is accepted at the following campus locations:
- IIT Bookstore
- IIT Dining Services
- Vending Machines
- Office and Postal Services
- Access, Card, and Parking Services
- Student Health and Wellness Center
Adding TechCash to your HawkCard
Access, Card, and Parking Services is pleased to introduce a new mobile-friendly TechCash Management Site, GET! by CBORD, Inc. Visit GET!-MyHawkCard Online 24/7 to add TechCash to your HawkCard. TechCash funds will be available for spending immediately. A $1 convenience fee applies.
- IIT Students, faculty, and staff log in using your MyIIT credentials
- Relatives, friends, and guests deposit to an IIT HawkCard with the ID number
Shimer and VanderCook Students: Online TechCash account management is not available at this time. TechCash deposits can be made through GET!-MyHawkCard Online using the guest deposit feature. Account balances may be requested at Illinois Tech Dining locations, the ACaPS Office, or by tapping your HawkCard at any vending machine with a TechCash reader.
TechCash deposits can also be made by electronic check via the ACaPS Store. No convenience fee applies.
TechCash funds will be available for spending according to the following schedule:
- TechCash deposits made BEFORE 10:00 a.m. Monday-Friday will be available by noon the same business day
- TechCash deposits made AFTER 10:00 a.m. Monday-Friday will be available by noon the following business day
- Unused TechCash will expire at the end of the academic year on May 7, 2016. Students, faculty, and staff may request refunds of balances greater than $10.00 upon official separation from the university. Refunds may not be granted otherwise.